Named "the Top Place to Sip and Sup" by the Wall Street Journal, "Best Bar in the Greatest City on Earth" by Maxim magazine, one of the best "Seduction Spots for America's Best Bars" by Playboy magazine and consistently chosen as one of Dallas' best piano bars, The Library offers a comprehensive menu of classic cocktails, beer and wine in one of the city's most popular uptown business and after work social meeting spots. Signature cocktails include the Warwick International with Yamazaki, the Aviation made with #3 London Dry Gin, and South of the Border featuring Tres Generations Blanco Tequila. Showcasing a new classic bar menu from Executive Chef Patrick McElroy that includes a variety of specialty shareables and new dinner and lunch favorites such as the Heirloom Tomato Napoleon and Crab Cannoli, The Library also offers live music for your enjoyment six nights a week.
Check our menu
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THESE ENTERTAINERS
Nightly entertainment awaits in a sophisticated atmosphere in The Library featuring top local entertainers.
- Monday, 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Dalene Richelle
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Erik Barnes
- Friday, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Pat Peterson
- Friday, 8:30 pm - 12:30 am: Goga
- Saturday, 9:00 pm - 1:00 am: Aubree-Anna
July Schedule Updates
- There will be no live entertainment on July 4.
- Ross Redmon will perform for Erik Barnes on Tuesday, July 9.
- Mike Nicosia will perform for Erik Barnes on Wednesday, July 10.
- Erik & Anna will perform for Goga on Friday, July 12.
- Erik & Samantha will perform for Aubree-Anna on Saturday, July 6.